Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[COMPLETED] TKO:BB Jungle - Sunday, December 5th
(17-11-2010, 04:45 PM)madmax Wrote: We are good to go with you (3 of us, all french speaking ^^ ).

madmax - I only see your name with one guest on the sign-up sheet - can you update the sign-up sheet if you have two guests?

Thanks
(18-11-2010, 04:11 AM)psycho Wrote:
(17-11-2010, 04:45 PM)madmax Wrote: We are good to go with you (3 of us, all french speaking ^^ ).

madmax - I only see your name with one guest on the sign-up sheet - can you update the sign-up sheet if you have two guests?

Thanks

Yes, 1 Guest is correct.
The other person being G33Kos_ who hasn't signed up yet as he doesn't have internet in his house, but he will soon.
(I will send him a keitai-mail right now).

"Warning! - NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night."
Signed up, let's end the year with lots of BB's in the face!
madmax - thanks for the clarification.

Drifter - cool stuff, head-shots it is! Big Grin
Guys, since I probably have to take compulsory TOEIC test for the day, I'll take my name off from the sign up sheet. T_T

I hate it when universities just test the same stuff all over again and again

I have to take TOEFL test to apply to my university, and I still have to take TOEIC test on the first day after orientation, and now I have to take it again...
hmmmmm... let me ask my boys if we could join this game but definitely interested on this date
(25-11-2010, 06:09 AM)ZERATUL Wrote: hmmmmm... let me ask my boys if we could join this game but definitely interested on this date

Zeratul - good to hear from you. Would be great if you guys could make it out! Please keep us posted.
Ok, G33kos_ just told me that he can't join this event because he has a Japanese Exam on that day.
(He didn't signup, so that's fine).

I'd like to add one more guest to my signup... is it ok?
Please let me know of it's too late.

Cheers!
Go for it. Not cut off yet. Cutoff will probably be about 5 days b4 the event (for TKOSOC to plan the team balance, etc.).
Roger that. thanks!

Signup sheet updated!
Thinking of coming out but dont have a ride. Anyone have room for stinky Kiwi?
BAA BAA BANG!!
You suck man, warning at the last minute!... my mammy's car is full now, sorry Sad
Kiwi, sorry I've got a guest in my car too (and it's small). BTW, I noticed your name's not in the signup list anyway.

Anyhow for everyone else, can you please confirm your guests? I'm doing the team org at the moment. We've got 35 ppl (incl Kenzie's tentative), would be nice to have 36 (hint hint: Kiwi).
Q, There was no guest of me in this game. Updated sign up sheet. Sorry for late reply.
I will confirm later tonight once I have had time to look at transport and talked to the wife
BAA BAA BANG!!