Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Public] Ansel:CIMAX - October 24th
Hi Everyone,

My buds (about 5 of them) and I were planning to go to a public game at Cimax on the 17th of October. We were planning to go on the 11th, but we postponed it till the 17th because of the rain.

So if anybody is free on the 17th, we'd love to see you there. I'd like to get to know more faces on TKO as well.

Cheers,
Ansel

PS,

We're all minors Smile
I was just wondering, do you guys take a parent with you when you go out, or is it just you guys? Do you have to sign a waiver?
we all get signed waivers, but two of my friend's dads also like airsofting, so they sometimes airsoft as well. But for the most part, it's a signed waiver.
How many people are usually at the Cimax public games? The pictures on their website show massive groups...
Last week, there were only some 40 ppl, but usually there are about 120 people, give or take 10.

Quite a bit of people.
We're also debating on moving this day to the 31st if more ppl are able to come on the 31st
wait a sec... when is the game?

at the first post it is said that the game is on 17th, but the thread says it is on 24th

which one is correct?
Half tempted there, it only depends if I'll already have my car by then or not! Although I'm usually not a big fan of public games, but since I mist the last TKO one... (most likely 31st for me though)
Ok. If you had a car by the 24th, would you be able to go on the 24th? or is the 31st the only open day for you?
It's not realistic for me to be able to have a car by the 24th, that's for sure, but at the same time I don't want to be the only reason for a date change since I might not even be able to do it on the 31st because of my work...
Hahaha Thats the Ycare I remember!
17th will be a bit difficult without a time traveling Delorean and 24th is a bit tight.
I might be up for the 31st, and there might be 2 of us.

Please confirm the date.

Cheers!
"Warning! - NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night."
Holy crap! A MikeT sighting! Unbelievable.
"Lets just all hug and shoot something!"
-WiskieTango
yah, we were all wondering what happened to the "T"
(22-10-2010, 01:04 PM)MikeT Wrote: Hahaha Thats the Ycare I remember!

Damn, he drops by for the first time in like one year and it's just to make fun of me Tongue