Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PUBLIC GAME] SPLASH: Sept 5th
Psycho and I are going to hit a public game at SPLASH on Sunday. I know we are playing there privately on the 12th, but we thought it would be fun to scope it out before hand.

If you don't have plans, why not come join us.

Contact GingaNinga or Psycho for details, transportation, rides etc. I think psycho might have a few spots in the car left.
I'm in!

...oh wait, you already knew that.
Sorry man...

that's pretty tight. I just had a football game and stuff...
Passing my driving test today, and shitload to do on Sunday >_<

Next week!
Yah, we are going this week so we can plant mines and set claymores. I guess anyone that doesn't come with us tomorrow won't know where they are :p
Wow. It was hot there today. I felt sick after 5 games, and decided to head home. A head ache and weird desire to hurl. Apologies to Ben for leaving him out there. Hope the day went well.
(05-09-2010, 03:48 PM)GingaNinga Wrote: Wow. It was hot there today. I felt sick after 5 games, and decided to head home. A head ache and weird desire to hurl. Apologies to Ben for leaving him out there. Hope the day went well.

Yikes, here's hoping next week is cooler. Hope you feel better Ginga. I am seriously considering just carrying my MP5K only next week so I don't over heat. Or maybe just a pistol...