Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[COMPLETED] TKO:Village 1 - Sunday, November 14th
hey Adi,
I don't think anyone was accusing you of cheating or playing unfairly, I think it was just a matter of you doing something that others didn't think about. Obviously, in hindsight, it makes it a bit hard for the other team to shoot the spy if they have their hands up and are calling "hit" but it also makes it hard for the spy if they are the only one wearing tape and everyone else has armbands.
All these situations help us to learn how to come up with better scenarios so don't sweat it too much. We all know that you are a good guy!
ExclamationRight in the clacker!
Nah, I blame it all on Adi Wink
I think these types of issues go UP the chain of command, so that would mean either Ycare or KiwiGlen should take the blame Smile
I also want to pipe in if there was any confusion about hits during the last stand at red teams base near the end of the game. If it looked a bit like whack a mole at the end, like no one was calling hits, it's because we dropped the counter to the floor, so when we got hit we were ducking into the pit and clicking off the kills. Kinda enjoyed the Blackhawk Down moment, reminded me of the scene when the two snipers are trying to hold off the enemy at the downed chopper. But with respawns :p
I was with Jinn when we noticed Adi was walking over yelling "HIT" every so often. Seemed kind of odd... Then we realized he wasn't on our team despite the yellow tape (and to clarify, there were plenty of players on yellow team using tape, not just the velcro armbands).

It wasn't specifically stated in the rules that the assassin can't call out "hit", as basically, when you are calling out "hit", that means you're already dead. Assassin or not, you're dead. It's a safety issue, in my opinion (i.e. dead-man suddenly start shooting?)

But to Rooboy's point, what was obvious to me does not mean it's obvious to others, so we're learning from these experiences and will update the rules accordingly. Wink

Ginga also made a good point - it's probably Ycare's fault, despite the fact that I think it was KiwiGlen as captain in the afternoon. Tongue

Drifter - no worries about the red team's last stand at the end of the game. We knew that you guys had the clicker and could respawn instantly. It was still a fun last few minutes to the game... I remember Ginga (I think that was his voice) kept yelling "CONTACT!!!" really loudly every time we tried sending a small wave. Can't imagine what it felt like on your side, but yeah, must have been like that scene from Blackhawk Down. Big Grin
(19-11-2010, 10:40 PM)psycho Wrote: I was with Jinn when we noticed Adi was walking over yelling "HIT" every so often. Seemed kind of odd... Then we realized he wasn't on our team despite the yellow tape (and to clarify, there were plenty of players on yellow team using tape, not just the velcro armbands).

It wasn't specifically stated in the rules that the assassin can't call out "hit", as basically, when you are calling out "hit", that means you're already dead. Assassin or not, you're dead. It's a safety issue, in my opinion (i.e. dead-man suddenly start shooting?)

But to Rooboy's point, what was obvious to me does not mean it's obvious to others, so we're learning from these experiences and will update the rules accordingly. Wink

Can't imagine what it felt like on your side, but yeah, must have been like that scene from Blackhawk Down. Big Grin

1. seems like meeting people who know you in person is not a good idea while becoming a spy Big Grin

2. Roger that Big Grin

3. more like Custer's last stand Tongue
anyone have images from this game?
(22-11-2010, 12:44 AM)GingaNinga Wrote: anyone have images from this game?

I'd be happy if someone had the fireworks explosion. Preferably the first one, since that one had a little more surprise to it Big Grin
it did indeed Smile
yep, those stuff feels like one of those mythbuster experiment Big Grin