Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[COMPLETED] TKO:Village 1 - Sunday, November 14th
(26-10-2010, 05:03 PM)Q Wrote: YCare's definitely not offering any kinda taxi service. In fact in Sept's game, not only did I rent the car, I had to detour to pick him up!! My only consolation, 3 lovely YCare Chicks as passengers.

And I still owe Q money for that! Big Grin
Q-

Understand your concerns with organization. I hope you're not making the game simple on my crew's account- As long as the gameplay is clearly laid out (preferably ahead of time), I guarantee we can handle it. They may be fairly new to airsoft, but can follow instructions well. If nothing else, they're obedient. Getting us all on the same page won't be hard since we work, live, eat, and sleep within 1000' of each other all day long. Plus, we have been meeting twice a week getting ready for this event, so its easy to pass info.

Hope that helps! A scenario game would be awesome- just what my guys would love to do!

Thanks.
Air Navvy, cheers for insight. That's good to know. Psycho & I would take that into account during the game planning.
Hey Q I have the go on my two. I have a third who may turn up but he is as not the most reliable person and he is new to the game so I dont want to say he will turn up as I can not guarantee anything with him. Sorry!

Let me know if you need any help. Looking forward to hearing about the scenario for the game. Sounds great. Little worried about these twice a week meetings of Air Navy and his team. Sounds like we are about to be on the receiving end of a spanking. Though I am sure Ycare is looking forward to that Big Grin
BAA BAA BANG!!
(27-10-2010, 10:39 AM)kiwiglen Wrote: Though I am sure Ycare is looking forward to that Big Grin

You know me O too well Tongue
LOL! No, its not like that. We just have some young exuberant players trying to create their own team, so we meet frequently to work things out and sort out equipment for the game. Most of our stuff is still in the mail and we have never even practiced together yet- if there'll be any ass-spanking, it'll be on us. But we're ready for it!

My guys are really excited to play. Right now looks like 7 definites and 5 almost-definites.
Just to let you know, Ycare loves getting it in the face :p
BAA BAA BANG!!
(27-10-2010, 04:14 PM)Air NAVY Wrote: My guys are really excited

(27-10-2010, 05:17 PM)kiwiglen Wrote: Ycare loves getting it in the face

Ok, now I'm starting to get worried here. It's still an Airsoft game, right? Confused
Quote:Ok, now I'm starting to get worried here. It's still an Airsoft game, right? Confused

Well that all depends on what "outfit" you bring Wink
[Image: Camouflage3.jpg]
(27-10-2010, 10:39 AM)kiwiglen Wrote: Hey Q I have the go on my two. I have a third who may turn up but he is as not the most reliable person and he is new to the game so I dont want to say he will turn up as I can not guarantee anything with him. Sorry!

Let me know if you need any help. Looking forward to hearing about the scenario for the game. Sounds great. Little worried about these twice a week meetings of Air Navy and his team. Sounds like we are about to be on the receiving end of a spanking. Though I am sure Ycare is looking forward to that Big Grin
Hi KG, cheers for the offer on help. I'm pinging Psycho too. My trip to HK is really throwing a spanner in the works for planning this. Will ping U for sure if need help.

BTW, is it possible to update your signup entry for guests to 1xconfirmed?

Actually that statement goes to anyone else too who have guests coming. If they have confirmed otherwise, can you please make sure you update the signup sheet? I'd prefer not to write up an SQL statement to update it for you (and there's no easy way for me to do so either).

Cheers!
Signed up. Looking forward to this, really liked the field last time.
(29-10-2010, 06:00 AM)Drifter Wrote: Signed up. Looking forward to this, really liked the field last time.

Good thing you can make it, last time you didn't even have a chance to use your M4 !! Tongue

Can someone confirm the field's rules on BBs and whatnot? I think remember when I first went there, the staff was asking for a particular brand of BBs and colors, but I might be mistaken since there were a lot of information to digest since it was my first game.
This field is ok with any brand and any color as long as the bb's are 100% biodegradable (i.e. Bio bb's).

Semi-bio, regular plastic and of course metal bb's are not allowed.

(Area 51 is the field that only allows Excel brand green or brown bio bb's)
Ahhh, Bio BBs, that was it, thanks Psycho!