Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[COMPLETED] TKO:Village 1 - Sunday, November 14th
Also, Ghost noted to me today that Echigoya do rental services.
[Image: Camouflage3.jpg]
(13-10-2010, 10:09 PM)Tobo Wrote: Also, Ghost noted to me today that Echigoya do rental services.

That's perfect!
wezley75
Sorry, I somehow missed your post. Sorry about that.
Please do come out to the game.
signed
hello! how do i sign up?
All my invites dropped out, work being the main reason Undecided

Wezley, check the first page and click the sign up sheet link.
Hi Folks,
I wanted to mention that Q and or Ben are taking over the organization of this game. Please direct future questions to them.
Looking forward to the game. Hope we get big numbers.
Signed Big Grin
Now my guest JIMA is confirmed.
I have 3 spots in my car, we will be sharing gas and toll, leaving Tatsumi (Tokyo) around 7:00AM. Anyone interested just let me know.
Hi All,

This game is getting bigger. There's no issue with the field as it's quite big however in terms of organisation, I'd like to start sealing numbers soon. Can the tentative attendees please start to look at committing? It will help in the team and game orgs easier. Current confirmed count is 29 attendees :-

1) ace5kills
2) Air NAVY
3) Air NAVY Guest #1
4) Air NAVY Guest #2
5) Air NAVY Guest #3
6) Air NAVY Guest #4
7) Air NAVY Guest #5
8) g33kos_
9) GingaNinga
10) JINN
11) Kenzie
12) kiwiglen
13) madmax
14) madmax Guest #1
15) madmax Guest #2
16) Ndegeocello
17) psycho
18) Q
19) RON
20) RON Guest JIMA
21) Rooboy
22) ShuThespecialforce
23) Thundermidget
24) tifast
25) Tobo
26) wezley75
27) Ycare
28) Zipang-Junya
29) Zipang-Junya Guest RYO

Tentatives are 10 :-
1) Air NAVY Guest #6
2) Air NAVY Guest #7
3) Air NAVY Guest #8
4) Air NAVY Guest #9
5) Air NAVY Guest #10
6) kiwiglen Guest #1
7) psycho Guest #1
8) Tobo Guest #1
9) wezley75 Guest #1
10) [unregistered: verbal] Mayao
Sounds awesome! ^^
Sorry Q I will email them now and confirm that they are coming. I have 2 people that may want to come along. I am 90% on one and 50% on the other. I will let you know asap. Sorry about the delay.
Just a quick query, do we have any details on the game types and how the day will be run? I know it is a couple of weeks away, just interested. Also if you need help I am there for you boys.
Also a bit sad that Ycare is not doing door to door service with his new car. What kind of taxi are you buddy?
BAA BAA BANG!!
(26-10-2010, 03:49 PM)kiwiglen Wrote: Also a bit sad that Ycare is not doing door to door service with his new car. What kind of taxi are you buddy?

A cheap one Tongue
NP mate. Do let me know. I was going to set a deadline but couldn't decide when. Ideally 1 week before (i.e. Nov 7th) but I'll be in Hong Kong then planning whilst I'm there, though possible, is just a little more difficult but do-able.

Psycho & I were just discussing about the game play today. We're probably still sticking to campaign but also something simple 'cos with a large sized group of people, complex rules are harder to convey (even if's done in advanced to the team leads, it's difficult for them to convey to their subgroups on the day itself). A quick look at the team list, we have approx 30% who haven't played with TKO before with the confirmed list. If we include the tentative list, the percentage goes up to 43%.

So Psycho & I are trying to find a balance of gameplay where it's simple enough for non-TKO to follow, but at the same time fun for regular TKO players to enjoy.

YCare's definitely not offering any kinda taxi service. In fact in Sept's game, not only did I rent the car, I had to detour to pick him up!! My only consolation, 3 lovely YCare Chicks as passengers.