Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[COMPLETED] TKO:Village 1 - Sunday, November 14th
Hello all,
I was just over at the Village 1 website as I had a suspicion that they might not do rentals.

Sadly, looks like I was correct.
Village 1 doesn't supply any rental gear.

My apologies to those that were hoping to bring players that needed rental equipment.
Please contact me if you needed to rent, and I will see if we can work something out.

I have updated the Game announcement and sign-up sheet.
Heee! Ok, I need to confirm whom from my tentative will be there, but I'm pretty sure I'll need at least one AEG rental for Chikako.
Sorry to say that I have to take my name off the list. One of our players (driver and car owner) has a high probability of work.
I guess I will have to wait till the next one:-(
That's too bad, we were looking forwad to having you guys come up and join us. Feel free to sign back up if things change.
(08-10-2010, 08:42 AM)Forgorin Wrote: Sorry to say that I have to take my name off the list. One of our players (driver and car owner) has a high probability of work.
I guess I will have to wait till the next one:-(

I can't guarantee yet, but I might be able to take a couple of people from Tokyo by car. Not sure if this helps, but just saying.
Ycare, aren't you in Okinawa right now? Why are you still checking TKO???
"Lets just all hug and shoot something!"
-WiskieTango
(08-10-2010, 08:33 PM)ThunderMidget Wrote: Ycare, aren't you in Okinawa right now? Why are you still checking TKO???

Because it was raining yesterday! ^^
hello! can i join this game? id like to register fo the game. name is Wesley mizobe from hamamatsu. veteran player. Big Grin
My remaining tentative is actually depending on the gear (as there are no rentals possible on this field).
He doesn't have a gun, and he is a bit low on cash to purchase a new one in Echigoya before November.

I have posted a [WANTED] thread for a cheap old AEG in the ads section of the forum.
If he can get a gun by November, he'll definitely join.

I'll be lurking around yahoo auction and stuff to find a cheap AEG for him, but if anyone has an old gun for sale/lend, please let me know.

Thanks!
"Warning! - NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night."
Really wish they'd bump that cancellation policy to a date where a (semi-accurate) weather forecast can be given. Last weekends downpour really sucked balls. It ain't easy (or cheap) getting out to Chiba. I live out in Chigasaki (Kanagawa). Really feeling sorry for the guys coming all the way from Nagoya! Props to you guys!

Hopefully I can wing this one. Gonna have to make a decision closer to the cut-off date though coz of scheduling...
Yah, the weather was weird. The day before, and all that day the weather forecasts were saying 1 or 2 mm an hour. There was a bit more than that wasn't there Smile

Hoe you can make it out though, and I appreciate you coming all that way.
Can I just confirm that there aren't any rentals St village one?

I have a group who are interested in joining.
[Image: Camouflage3.jpg]
(13-10-2010, 01:28 PM)Tobo Wrote: Can I just confirm that there aren't any rentals St village one?

This is correct. They don't even rent goggles/masks.
"Lets just all hug and shoot something!"
-WiskieTango
Got spares (limited quantities). Let me know what's required :-

1) guns
2) BDU
3) goggles
my guest will probably need an AEG FYI. I will confirm as soon as I can for the additional ones.