Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[COMPLETED] CIMAX (B Field) - Saturday October 9th
Yeah I have to agree with Thunder Midget. It was great playing with the handguns. I love those games. I also liked the fact that we played them when they were in the game outline, unlike the last two games. I was a bit put out that it was stated in the game outline and not played. I really love games when the game organizer follows their own outline Big Grin
BAA BAA BANG!!
Presumably you mean me. Funny how I get feedback this way.
Take it how you like Q. I just like it when we get to go out with the handguns. I came up to you personally at the end of the last game and asked you about it. I think that is pretty good feedback, you know like face to face and asking you about it. If you need a letter and some flowers I am happy to bring them along for next time.
BAA BAA BANG!!
This matter has been taken to PM.
This matter has been taken care of in PM and we all now know how to provide feedback in a constructive and diplomatic way.
BAA BAA BANG!!
First of all, thank you GingaNinga for your arrangements and for all your hard work in organizing the game. Members of our team had a great time despite the rain. But, like kiwiglen had noted, maybe, it made it more interesting BECAUSE of the rain.

All of our team members were impressed by the “fair play” of everyone. Hit calls were fair. No foul language. Just pure fun.

The games were thought-out and interesting, as always. We’re sorry; we were just not so used to the missions and the campaign-style games. I guess it wasn’t challenging enough for Team Alpha members… But, next time, we will be more challenging and won’t let you win so easy (hopefully)!

A lot of our members enjoyed the handgun only games as well.

Moves and manuevers of individual players of Team Alpha were pro-like, though very true to the basics. We learned that people moving around, not staying in one place for long, setting up ambush, then move onto hit-and-run tactics (not sure I’m using the correct description… gomennasai, if not.), etc., all these plus sticking to basic maneuvers are very effective.
In addition, it looks super cool!

Thank you for having us! We look forward to attending games in the future (^^)/
I had fun, and the rain gave me a good opportunity to try out my new jacket. Fun times, looking forward to the next game. Almost wish I had run out for one more shoot out, since I ended up cleaning out my gun anyways at the end of the day.