Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[COMPLETED] CIMAX (B Field) - Saturday October 9th
Hi,

Came back from U.S. yesterday.
I won't be able to attend this game... because there is a wound on my left foot thumb, and it is necessary to do the surgery operation.

I will be able to attend if the recovery of the wound is early.
Therefore, please wait even for the very limit.
Yikes!
Sorry you have hurt your big toe Kenzie.
You are having a bad year.

Hope you recover quickly.
Hope it's not too late to sign up... Kendawg (whom some of you have met) and myself would like to join. Added us to the signup sheet anyway.
Yah, no problem. Glad to have you out.
Magnet, not seen you in a year almost!!
GingaNinga,
Glad to hear that you were able to keep this game! Thanx for all the arrangements!
The 5 confirmed guests that I plan to bring are all airsoft veterans.
As mentioned earlier, Akira and I will update our guest list in due course, but the maximum additions will be about 3. We will confirm the concrete number of guests by next weekend.
Look forward to seeing you at the game (^_^)/
(18-09-2010, 11:50 AM)Q Wrote: Magnet, not seen you in a year almost!!

Yeah man! Been almost a year! Looking forward to seein ya'll game day!
Is there a cut-off on signups for this game? Ghost has been somewhat too lazy to log in here but he's tentative on attending.
I would like to set the sign-up deadline to be the Wed, the 6th of October. That still gives me a few days to juggle teams around.
Just wondering, but how many people have been confirmed (in total) to come at this point?
I have signed up.
I will go to the field but it is likely not to play depending on the symptom of my foot.
Doctor did not do a operation. Because treatment with the antibiotic is recommended.
I will go to the hospital again next wednesday. I will demand surgical treatment. Perhaps, it will cure in about one week.
Just signed up but noticed Ycare isn't coming... who am I going to shoot in the face now?
ExclamationRight in the clacker!
Signing up now
I think Q wants it in the face again RooboyBig Grin
BAA BAA BANG!!
This game has a 30 person limit.
There are 2 spaces left...29 are signed up but Kenzie has said he might not play.

I will close sign-up as soon as we hit 31.
Last day of sign-up or changes to sign-up details is Wednesday.

Looking forward to it.
(27-09-2010, 01:19 PM)Q Wrote: Is there a cut-off on signups for this game? Ghost has been somewhat too lazy to log in here but he's tentative on attending.

(29-09-2010, 06:36 PM)GingaNinga Wrote: This game has a 30 person limit.
There are 2 spaces left...29 are signed up but Kenzie has said he might not play.

I will close sign-up as soon as we hit 31.
Last day of sign-up or changes to sign-up details is Wednesday.

Looking forward to it.
This number includes or doesn't include Ghost?