Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cat &*() One
A friend of mind sent this to me, its in Japanese, always something new SmileSmileSmileSmile

Just watch it

http://www.youtube.com/IDAentertainment
Congress shall make no law
Respecting an establishment of religion
Or prohibiting the free exercice there of
Or abridging the freedom of speech
Or of the press
Or of the right of the people peacefully to assemble
And to petition the government for a re-dress of grievances
LOL awesome. The full movie comes out on YouTube July 17.
Hum... really mixed feeling about that one... Rabbits shooting at other animals... and that name? "Cat Shit One"... really?!
I saw a 7 minute version at BLAM about a year and a half ago. I think it was initially released on a DVD or something like that in arms magazine or a similar dealer package. I always wanted to get my hands on it...the staff got tired of me sitting in the shop watching it Smile If memory serves correct it was a comic book mini series?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_Meow

Glad to see it coming out soon.
The animation is very well done.
(06-07-2010, 10:51 PM)Ycare Wrote: Hum... really mixed feeling about that one... Rabbits shooting at other animals... and that name? "Cat Shit One"... really?!

Here we go again, it's not because YOU don't like rabbits that us who love them shouldn't have a show about them. Grow up, Ycare !!!
Big Grin
This going off topic, oh well.

The things i wish to see are, Yosemite Sam running around using a mini gun, Elmer Fudd gets the keys to the weapons locker of his dreams, Taz takes downers and Marvin the Martian gets to use all those cool icotopes that he is talking about. But in the End Everything is Made By Acme!! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Sorry for the off topic i just had to do it.
Or of the press
lol Smile
A side of you we've not seen, intntionally taking posts off topic...but it was your post to begin with.

Don't forget Porky Pig doing the
th-th-th-that's all folks as the action cone to a climax.
Yea GingaNinga, i could not resist when they started talking about rabbits and other animals.

I cant wait to see this movie
Or of the press
Actually, you don't have to wait.

you can go to http://www.mangatraders.com/ , log in/create account and download apocalypse meow comics for free Big Grin
Just watched it: That was madness. It's like Pixar hired the guys who quit Infinity Ward to make a movie. Hope they make more episodes.
(17-07-2010, 09:28 PM)Drifter Wrote: Just watched it: That was madness. It's like Pixar hired the guys who quit Infinity Ward to make a movie. Hope they make more episodes.

Drifter, same here just finished watching it, i loved the Russian hind that showed up at the endBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Or of the press
They are a very talented team of animators for sure. I hope we get more episodes as well! It's very generous of them to offer this content for free.
(06-07-2010, 10:51 PM)Ycare Wrote: Hum... really mixed feeling about that one... Rabbits shooting at other animals... and that name? "Cat Shit One"... really?!

The americans are rabbits because "USAGI" in romaji is USA GI.

I'd like to see more of these as well, but it seemed to take forever just to get this one.

A buddy of mine met Kobayashi at victory show. Seems to be a geardo as well.
[Image: gfbsasakisan-1.gif]
boo hoo... they took it off YouTube...

It's available on blu-ray and dvd via amazon (and I remember seeing it in the Echigoya stores a while back). 3,000 yen is a bit pricy for 24 minutes of action, but if you buy it you're helping fund the rest of the series... (they want to release more, but need the money).

Oh and for those that can't understand Japanese, they dubbed it in English too.
(19-09-2011, 11:08 AM)chaos Wrote: boo hoo... they took it off YouTube...

It's available on blu-ray and dvd via amazon (and I remember seeing it in the Echigoya stores a while back). 3,000 yen is a bit pricy for 24 minutes of action, but if you buy it you're helping fund the rest of the series... (they want to release more, but need the money).

Oh and for those that can't understand Japanese, they dubbed it in English too.

Been thinking of buying a copy for awhile, just to support their great work. I remember reading they were hoping to make more episodes in the future. Would love to see the SAS/Brits show up (think they are Rats in this world).