Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Completed] Forrest Union Public Game 13th June 2010
Psycho, Ginga, Telsa & joined the Forrest Union Public Game today. Approx 230 players turned up, some in rather interesting outfits.

Here are some pics from the game (full pics here) :-

[Image: DSC_4022.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4024.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4027.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4029.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4031.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4033.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4035.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4039.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4040.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4041.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4042.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4044.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4045.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4047.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4049.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4050.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4051.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4052.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4066.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4070.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4071.jpg]
[Image: DSC_4074.jpg]
and for everyone that is wondering... yes, she played dressed like that the whole day. Tongue
Thanks for a good day guys.
I new I shouldn't have joined that last game with just my handgun!

Thanks for the photos Q.
Was nice to meet Mana and Masaru. I hope they make some TKO games.
A BIG THANKS TO PSYCHO FOR DRIVING....LIKE A PSYCHO!!
Yeah
Great Pics Q !
Thank you all for a great day ! Smile
Nice pics everyone!

Ginga, not satisfied with the ITW Fastmag? Like the blueforce? Still need to try mine on the field ^^
hmmm... I'm wondering who's the maid????
Ycare,
I was using my Fastmags on my belt and wanted to try the 6 pack bandoleer as it is MC rather than Coyote Brown.
We weren't using radios so I didn't need the TAD bandoleer.

I had Q take some photos as I want to do a gear review of it.
Sadly , it won't fit 6 PTS mags. Regular mags are a tight fit.

A5Kills,
The maid was one of a few ladies that were playing. Tesla noticed her early in the morning and she became the object of affection for every single man at the field. Amazing how a girl in a maid suit carrying a gun will turn even the most mature into school boys. Some of the jokes floating around the table were pretty bad Smile
Apparently she goes to SEALS public games, so you can find her there. Good luck...you will be competing with many an Otaku. Otaku with guns!

The day was horribly organised. I don't know if it is indicative of Unions public games, but I don't think they were expecting 238 people. They were stuck in a rough position as they wanted to have everyone play, but the field just couldn't support the numbers. We broke into 3 teams of about 75 people each, and all 3 teams played almost every game. 80% of the games were kill them all. A few defend the flags, and a horrible (because of the numbers) game of indoor vs outdoor.

With all 3 teams in play at once, and huge numbers, you were always faced with OPFOR, and they came from all directions. If you tried to make a tactical move to flank you would be taken out from behind by some one from a 3rd team. It was really frustrating.

We didn't start our first game until about 10:45, and then it was only a 10 minute game with about a 10-15 minute break. It was pretty much like this all day.

The field itself is pretty cool. From the main entry point, east is very overgrown, providing good hiding and lots of room for being sneaky. West is more open, with a mix of bamboo and trees. They have built 4 or 5 structures, and there are many barriers. It's a great place to practice leap-frogging with a 4 or 5 man fire team. I am looking forward to the the TKO game at the end of the month. Right now it looks like there will be about 220 fewer people at our public game, so hopefully this opens the field up a bit Smile

I will post a video and some pictures at a later date.
Thanks again Q, Psycho, and Tesla.
(14-06-2010, 07:17 AM)GingaNinga Wrote: Ycare,
I was using my Fastmags on my belt and wanted to try the 6 pack bandoleer as it is MC rather than Coyote Brown.
We weren't using radios so I didn't need the TAD bandoleer.

I had Q take some photos as I want to do a gear review of it.
Sadly , it won't fit 6 PTS mags. Regular mags are a tight fit.

lol, I don't think they're meant to fit double mags in there, that's probably why Big Grin
Sorry Ycare, don't follow you?
I have the 10 Speed 6 pack bandoleer. From what I understand it is supposed to fit 1 mag in each of the 6 pouches. There are 3 pockets on the front (as shown in the picture) and 3 on the back as well. With regular mags I can fit one into each pouch for 6, but putting Pmags in the front 3 makes it almost impossible to put 3 in the back row. Q mentioned this might be because real steal mags are smaller so would probably fit 6 OK. Double stacking the pouches is impossible, just too tight a fit.

I liked it overall. Was very snug and secure all day, and hugs the body fairly well.
My turn to be lost Big Grin

I didn't see there was another set of 3 in the back, but I don't see how putting 3 PMAGs on the front prevent to put anything on your back... unless you meant back of the pocket?

So the pack of 6 are actually all on your front? Interesting... yeah, PMAGs size wise, only the new ones are exact replicas from the realsteel, slightly smaller.
Ycare - I think Q and Ginga mean that the PMAGs are slightly larger than the regular steel magazines (not that they are larger than the "real" magpul magazines). Hence the sling can only hold three mags as there isn't enough play in the pouches left for the back row of mags.

Q - Driving like a psycho?? I'm all about 安全第一 baby. Definitely 安全第一 !! Big Grin

Where's Ginga?? (if you zoom in you can find him!)

Ycare
lol, seems we are all lost Smile

http://www.blueforcegear.com/products.cfm?cat=12

If you look at six pack mag pouch, that is what I have. I wear it like a bandolier over my shoulder.
With the 3 PMAGS in the front it makes it too tight to fit 3 more in the back row of 3.

I am guessing you have the mag pouch type that attaches to your plate carrier? I think this is where the confusion may have come from.
I found the Ginga...not hard by the way, just look for the guy taller than everyone else Smile
Ahhhh, indeed, understood, and mine is indeed just a pouch type.

That sucks though, on their pic they have 6 PMAG in there, but those are the new models too though...
HA! Big Grin

I'll get her number when I'm not flying (or sick like yesterday T_T)

remember; flyboys always gets the girl LOL Tongue