Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[COMPLETED]: Village 1 - July 11
Are they allowed to play? We should confirm with the field as some places won't allow under 18 unless a waiver is signed? If there are high-school kids then they might be under age. Were they a mature group as the teens at Are 51 were the ones we were having trouble with. I know we need numbers, but if it is a bunch of kids wanting to play real life Call of Duty I am not sure how good a time it will be.

Just throwing it out there...having met them at Splash you probably wouldn't have invited them unless you thought they were mature enough to join.
Thanks Ginga - already checked and 15 yrs old is the cutoff at Village 1.

They seemed respectable at Splash - not like those guys we saw at Area 51.

And what's wrong with wanting to play a real life Call of Duty ??!! Tongue
(12-06-2010, 04:08 PM)psycho Wrote: And what's wrong with wanting to play a real life Call of Duty ??!! Tongue

I'm game only if I get an AC gunner after a killstreak Tongue
Hey Guys, My last game with TKO was at BCU last August, i haven't play with this field so Count me in.. as tentative..will confirm later to check my sched. Looking forward to it...
Amazona - hope you can make it out! I'm actually using your stalker mask (the one you sold to Q), so I can at least say thanks in person! Wink

Added you as tentative.
Why have I not signed up for this yet? Count me in.
"Lets just all hug and shoot something!"
-WiskieTango
(14-06-2010, 10:34 PM)ThunderMidget Wrote: Why have I not signed up for this yet? Count me in.

Good question! You're now on the list! Big Grin
This sounds like a great place to play. Sign me up for game day.
(23-06-2010, 12:31 AM)Chicken Hawk Wrote: This sounds like a great place to play. Sign me up for game day.

Done! Smile
Removed Amazona from tentative per her PM - she has a triathlon that weekend ! Shy
I might have to make a quick trip to France on that weekend for a family emergency... not 100% sure yet, just warning.
Ycare - thanks for the heads up. Hope everything is ok back home.
Put me down. I missed out last month because of work, but if I don't get some trigger time soon, I'm gonna start roaming my neighborhood sniping drunks at night.
Hey guys, I'm contemplating on joining this game to have some break from stressful work. I guess I have some spare time now after so many months.

I haven't played in that game site yet, never been there. So, could somebody give some instruction on how to get to the site? I will be coming from Kashiwa station and will take train but if somebody could give a ride from any pick up point, will be much appreciated... thanks
Sorry, I'm confirmed to be out, I'll be in France unfortunately... damn, no games in July for me Undecided