Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multicam Pictures
My latest addition to my Multicam collection (Biohazard wallet, Vans shoes, Volk Tactical keyring) :-

[Image: MCCasual.jpg]
Maybe you should share some of your multicam with the guy in this firefight. Like the comments said, he either works for Dominos or he's a skydiver... Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S0yooodGbY
Thought U can use it as casual wears and don't worry about losing the wallet in town, it's very easy to find out if it's in urban scenery.

Anyway, those're all cool!
Since no one is posting up their multicam gear, thought I'd share these new MC boots (Ycare, are you going to upgrade ;-)??) :-

[Image: MagnumSpiderMultiCam.jpg]

Source from Itstactical.
So multicam is a specific type of woodland camo?
King of Questions
Nope, Multicam is meant to be a multi-terrain type of camo. It's not as good as, for example, marpat woodland in woodland terrain, but it's fairly efficient among different types of terrains, while marpat woodland would stick out like a sore thumb in anything else not woodland.

"Multi-cam" Wink

Yeah Q, saw those, and I honestly don't really like the sole being all MC too, looks... weird, not sold on it. It's just too much MC for me!
Plus I really like my TR505 Kiowa from Belleville. They feel awesome and look good too! ^^
dang, where'd you get the MC Vans Q? They look awesome.
Was a limited run from Vans, pretty sure it's out everywhere now ^^
speaking of multicam pictures! i am in desperate need of help with my multicam paint job for the masks im making. ive been checking out youtube on how to paint multicam and its pretty easy. Its finding the right paint which is rediculously costly especially when i cant find the right blend. any of you guys know where i can buy the dominant paint? whats the exact name in japanese would help as well! cheers guys!
this is what i call my multiscam paint job. after months of looking and mixing for the right paint. i am still not satisfied. what do you think guys?

[Image: paintjob019.jpg]
[Image: paintjob022.jpg]
Bro wesley! Those are nice!!! More of a desert multicam but they look awesome!!! Big Grin

I'm thinking of buying a mask from you but I'm still thinking of an original paint design Wink
Team PAIN Japan - Blackwind
looks pretty good wezley, did you use an airbrush or cans?
I'd say that looks pretty darn good in the pics, but I'd need some MC in the background to compare Wink

Still, knowing the difficulty of the pattern, I'd say you did a good job Smile
thanks! i used cans this time. i couldnt find good paint for airbrush here in japan. i might just have to have it water transfered if i cant finalize the paint.
(11-02-2011, 02:57 PM)Ycare Wrote: I'd say that looks pretty darn good in the pics, but I'd need some MC in the background to compare Wink

Still, knowing the difficulty of the pattern, I'd say you did a good job Smile

THanks! yeah, my multicam BDU is fake. and its a little far off for a background.
im still not done. this is just the 2nd time practice. im gona have to strip off the paint and do it all over again.